Sunday 4 May 2014

Juizywoozy Usagi Bag

Photobucket

Hello my sweet bunnies~ 

Finally the long awaited Usagi bag post from Juizywoozy.
I knew i have to get it when i first saw it on their page. Isn't it the cutest bag ever?!
I just have a weakness when it comes to bunny stuff. Oh, who doesn't right?

I like how the Usagi bag is pretty big so that no one will miss this cute bag when you are carrying it around.
 Plus it looks great in pictures! The material is actually a little shiny, feels like someone has put glitter on it. haha

 
Let's take a look on the inside. It has a magnetic button on top and a zip deeper inside the bag. I've tried putting in an A4 folder, it could fit perfectly but you can't zip it so you can choose to use the magnetic button if you are carrying bigger stuff.  Then there are 2 small pockets where you can keep your phone or anything else separated.

Well, the cutest feature of the bag is the 3D effect of bunny ears. 
Yes, they are actually soft and squishy! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Here is a sweet & lovely match of the Usagi Bag with the Lace Babydoll Dress from my online store and watch out for the Usagi bag it will soon be available for purchase at Brandedkitty Shop too! 

It goes well with the dress in pink too.  ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

That's all for today. Ahh i'm so tired it has been a long day for me. I hope you enjoyed this post and see you soon! Psst.. don't forget to check out my online store there will be free gift for any Juizywoozy's purchase. Stay tuned to find out what is it. ʕ •`ᴥ•´ʔ

Bye Bye~



No comments:

Post a Comment