Tuesday 4 September 2012

Never Too Old For The Student Look

   I wore this Sailor Collared Sweater on my previous outing with my friends and i decided to share some of the photos here. It does look like a school uniform. Ahem* i know i might be too old for the student look but this sweater is just perfect for me as it is cute but modest. (=^w^=)

Anyways it is super comfy and it keeps me warm in the super cold karaoke room. 
I even Gangnam Style in this.. huahuahua..

sorry for the high angle. i'm trying to get a full view of the sweater. 
I'm wearing Sapphire Black circle lens here for details click here

Ay~Ay~ Captain!!

Bazinga!! i should probably get a bigger & cleaner mirror.. -.-

Can't get the back view myself.. each time i uses self timer my camera can't focus T.T

How it looks when i stand up.. ^.^

if you like this sweater you can get here

Bye.. I'll promise to update more.. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment