Saturday 15 September 2012

Product Review

Hi everyone! i'm back.. and finally another product review and actual product photo. I even made a video for this. Enjoy!

I love this baseball jacket so-so-so much. The see-through material makes it even more unique as it shows the color of your inner shirt. Be creative, pair it with any color you like and create a different look each time. However, i find it a little too long maybe cause i'm short T.T 
but no worries you can always tie it up and look edgier. (^o^)




more photos of this fun jacket


Next is this sweet & simple blouse. Peter pan lace collar, faded hues and not to mention those cute little ribbons all over the blouse makes it so dolly and vintage. I love the sleeve details too, it is like a mini princess sleeve. The material is so light and very stretchable ^^


Added some vintage photo effect.. nice eh!


La la la.. I've got wings!  I love this Jeremy Scott inspired hoodie, it is so casual despite the angelic wings. The material is thick and soft. It is great to keep u warm for this autumn season. 
Oh and not to forget! I pair everything here with the lace denim shorts from my shop. This casual yet feminine shorts is one of the easiest to pair with. 

huhuhu~ fly! love the denim shorts from this view.

The cute wings and the back of the shorts. 
Just realize my hair look so ugly from the back. XD

And finally here is the video. Hope you will like it. 

See you soon.. I love you guys


No comments:

Post a Comment